Follow

I'm glad my mother's suffering is over. She died peacefully this afternoon with my father, her daughters and my brothers in law by her bed. My father is taking this very hard. They would have been married 72 years in September. Feeling a huge sense of relief that she is out of her misery.

I really appreciate the support I've received from this group. You all helped me get through this.

Sorry your having to go thru that. I lost my mother in 20 & my dad in 21 then my husband of 33 yrs in 22. I'm not okay but I hope you will be. 🙏
(1)

I am so sorry for your loss.
(0)

I am so sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and strength for your journey now with Dad. Many hugs.
(1)

Pray for her soul, in whatever way you wish. My own mother asked me about my ideas about death, a few days before the end. I told her that my Australian Aboriginal friend told me that the soul goes into the ethos, comes back to visit when you think about them or when they want to be present, but as time goes by they drift further and further away, and come less frequently. That is good for me. Find what’s good for you and gives you peace, and peace to their memory.
(1)

I am so sorry for you loss and offering my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
(2)

I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your loved ones.
(1)

I am sorry for the loss of your Mom.
(1)

((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))
(1)

Sincere sympathy on your loss.
(1)

Sorry for your loss. Blessings for you and your family.
(1)

Condolances to you and your family. I hope you are each able to give dad the support he needs now as you also take care of yourselves.
(4)

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I understand the relief that she's no longer suffering. God bless you and your family.
(1)

Wow, 72 years married--a true "Greatest Generation" story. Losing her will be tough on your dad (and your family), but I am sure they join you in being relieved that your mom's health travails and misery are over.
(5)

I am sorry for the loss of your Mom! Yes, she is at rest now!
(1)

I am sorry for the lost of your mom,
(0)

I am so sorry for your loss.
(3)

So sorry for your loss.
(1)

My deepest condolences for the loss of your mother. Thinking of you. 💐
(3)

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you both and prayers
(2)

my condolences to you and your father.
(3)

Venting, I hope things are going better for you also.
(3)

Hothouseflower, sending condolences to you!
(2)

my deepest condolences!!!
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
(1)

I am sorry for your loss. It’s difficult.. very difficult.. please , please be sure to check up on your dad..
as hard as it is to go through this, with your parent.. mom, your dad lost his best friend, soulmate.
Please keep a close eye on him, do pick up the phone and talk with him,
Give him his time and your ear.. listen to him…
Know he needs you . More than you think.
Prayers are with you s d your family..
gather around your family..
love , peace, prayers.
(6)

My sincere condolences to you, Hothouse. May you have peace knowing that she is suffering no more.
(7)

I feel your relief HHF. Thank God her suffering is finally over and shes at perfect peace now. Hugs sent out to you.
(8)

Wishing you and your family peace and comfort in knowing that her suffering is over. May your mother's memory be a blessing to you.
(6)

So sorry for you and your family.
I lost my mother end of October and yes,the big sigh of relief was incredible, no more pain! It's going to be rough on everyone but the stories will bring back fond memories of joy and happiness.
(9)

I’m sorry about your Mom, and relieved with you that her suffering has come to an end. 🌺
(3)

HotHouse, I am so sorry for your loss and offering my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Know that your mother is now at peace.
(4)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter